Sales Customer Care Specialist

Sorry, this job has expired.

Suwanee, GA

Job description
Midwest Industrial Rubber (MIR) is now hiring a Sales Customer Care Specialist for our regional facility, which is located in Suwanee (northeast of Atlanta) and is a short drive from Buford, Duluth, Lawrenceville, Norcross, Lilburn, and Cumming, Georgia.

If you enjoy attention to detail, continuous learning, phone conversations, and have a general technical aptitude and natural ability with math, then this opportunity might be a perfect fit! An excellent career opportunity for a college student, recent graduate, or experienced Inside Sales Business Support Specialist.

We are looking to invest in someone who is equally as interested and enthusiastic in their career growth and achievement as we are in them!

Utilizing your impressive skills and experience, you will be a key player on our Sales Customer Support team and will:
• ​Facilitate customer requests for information, quotations and orders.
• Inside Sales prospecting and closing new business by calling existing customers
• Interact directly with customers, supervisors, sales team, and vendors.
• ​Process customer orders accurately and in a timely manner.
• ​Research customer order history, obtain pricing, and review inventory for availability.
• ​Maintain and update customer files and prepare monthly reports.
• ​Provide order follow-up and status updates to outside sales team.
• Perform product research through contact with our vendors.
• Field customer phone inquiries and interact professionally.
• Verify purchasing and receiving for order accuracy and interact with vendors as needed.
• Perform inventory management to include stock transfers and accurate cost allocations.

We offer a very attractive pay plan that includes an hourly rate based on experience plus benefits. An unwavering commitment to our employees has always been at the heart of our business, and we believe it is the key to our success.

Our benefits include:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Short-term and Long-term disability
• Flexible Spending Account
• 401(k)
• Tuition reimbursement.

MIR pays 90% of the premium for employee-only coverage, leaving only 10% for the employee to pay. MIR reimburses up to 90% of tuition, after 1 year of employment, for both undergraduate and graduate education.
Education requirements
• High school diploma or GED required. Some college is a plus.
Experience requirements
• 1 year related experience or training
• Industrial/manufacturing/distribution experience is a plus
Qualifications
Qualifications/Skills
• Ability to multitask, work in fast paced, small team environment.
• Communications Aptitude: read/write correspondence, instruction comprehension, ability to present facts and data.
• Mathematical Aptitude: add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimal.
• Technology Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook); ability to learn new customer, sales, inventory processing systems.
Work hours
Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm.

Midwest Industrial Rubber, Inc. is the premier independent, specialty fabricator and distributor of light weight conveyor belting and accessories in North America. Since 1980 our focus is providing value-added products and services through our 14 full service sales and fabrication facilities located across the U.S. Our corporate headquarters is in St. Louis, Missouri. We have customers in food processing, paper converting & print, package handling, plastics & metals, distribution & warehouse, and other general industries.

We are seeking team members who are able to emulate the Midwest Industrial Rubber style, philosophy and persona. You must be able to maintain a professional and courteous demeanor when communicating with coworkers, supervisors, customers and vendors.

Click "Apply now" to receive link to submit your online application and resume.

We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2717